Subject: [Leica] Platform nine and three-quarters Third time's a charm??
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:33:49 +0100

Exactly what I'd have tried.
Thanks
I love the original all the same.

I can't fiddle much with other people's photos these days - my
migration to the Mac is slow , one thing at a time - I already feel
lucky to be able to receive and send mail from the new environment ...
and I don't have PS on it, not yet.

Thanks Aram,

Keep sharing, that's what living on earth is about (wink)
Philippe

Le 4 d?c. 09 ? 20:22, Aram Langhans a ?crit :