Subject: [Leica] M9 Sample pictures
From: meino at innerside.demon.nl (Meino de Graaf)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 21:52:57 +0100

I took the liberty to upload a few images that I took the last few days
with my new M9.

See:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/meino/M9/L1000135.jpg.html

These pictures are not the greatest, their only reason for me was to see
what could be done with the M9 in a few real life situations.
I left them at full size, so they are big.

For the pixel peepers, I know that the 4th image shows why other vendors
use AA filters for the sensors. However I made a inkjet print (13x19) of
that picture (on an Epson R1800) and using a loupe I can find where
these efects happen, but with the naked eye it is not noticable.

regards
Meino de Graaf

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] M9 Sample pictures)