Subject: [Leica] Super-Wide suggestions
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:11:53 -0800

Dave,

There are some front ends that make the use less painful.  I'm on
Macs, so I use one from Kekus called LensFix.

It works quite well once set up, but it still is a nuisance. Much
better on digital if the camera/lens/software are well enough
acquainted with each other so that the correction happens painlessly
in the background, like on the Panasonic m4/3 system.