Subject: [Leica] La Barceloneta Street Scene
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 00:56:22 +0100

HI TED,

You are asking clever questions, your fine eye analizes everything!

The girl was simply running, but on the picture it cold seem a
different action, the old person is just a poor old person who was
traversing the street, beeing very difficut to walk for he...., as you
say unfortante man with rea difficulties to walk.

I s?mply thing that this picture is one of these of the juxtaposition
of different things on a same scene seems to be in relationship, and
there is not, but the appearance is amazing,

Thank you Dr. Ted!

Cheers mon ami,
Lluis

El 04/12/2009, a las 5:45, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>