Subject: [Leica] Noctiux - 0.95 vs 1.0
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 08:48:01 -0800 (PST)

Though unscientific, this posting by Sean Cranor (owner of Camera West) is
an easy and interesting read:
http://camerawestblog.blogspot.com/

I was in his Monterey store yesterday trading some gear. If anyone is in the
Monterey or Walnut Creek area and has a chance to meet Sean, he's a very
nice and knowledgeable gentleman. Great store too; gear head heaven!!

I have no affiliation with Sean or his stores; he's just always been easy to
work with, very fair in his dealings, and will work hard to find what you
need at a fair price.
Enjoy,
Bob
 Bob Adler