Subject: [Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 14:39:40 -0500

> I am using Photoshop CS4. And the new Bridge is amazing. When I move
> to lightroom, the Bridge will be no use at all, isn't it?
>
> Jerry S. Justianto

I use Bridge instead of Lightroom.

God knows how good Bridge would really be if Adobe who likes to get you to
get two software solutions for every problem; how good Bridge would be if
they also didn't feel they didn't have to gouge you on Lightroom.
But Lightroom is great became people who've always felt intimidated by
Photoshop can just skip Photoshop. And tweak their images in that half baked
way.
People are even calling Lightroom Photoshop as that's how its being
marketed.
Photoshop Lightroom.

So you get to Photoshop your pix without even owning Photoshop.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?)
Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?)