Subject: [Leica] Lightroom or Capture One
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:57:45 +1000

Meino, LR3 has some neat refinements, however it is not fully functional
(being a beta). Why don't you use your LR licence included with your M9?
That will give you a better idea of all of the functions. I never got used
to C1 from my M8. That is mainly a personal prefernce though. I am much more
familiar with the Adobe products and use them every day. I have yet to find
moire to be a significant issue so I can't comment on the best tool to beat
that. A number of excellent books out there and some on-line tutorials too
to understand LR better. Martin Evening's book is very comprehensive. I
don't know if it is available in languges other than English?There is a big
adjustment from traditional folder management to the LR catalogue. However
keywording and EXIF bring enormous advantages.