Subject: [Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 17:43:13 -0600

Yes you can Mark.
The mask tool to perform that task is right there at the top of the
menu in LR.
Just to the left of the dodge and burn tool.

You may not be aware that you can.
But that lack of awareness does make your statement, "I cannot make a
gradated selection of the top" true.

I'm not suggesting that you change your work flow.
If it works for you - great.
However, your critique of a program which you've not spent any time
with makes little sense.

Digital Photograph post processing in LR 2.4, 2.5 and 3.0 is very
powerful (not an amateur's tool);
and will only become better with further versions.

The right tool for the job at hand.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com