Subject: [Leica] Chanel #5 ad featuring M8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 23:07:50 -0500

> Long engagement? The da Vinci code? The Chanel bioflick? Non commercial?
> Perhaps "non-commercial" has a different meaning in North America, I'd say
> every one of those was totally mainstream.
>
> Steve
>

> On 6/12/09 22:34, "Mark Rabiner" <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:
>
>> I would seem to disagree on this blanket statement you've made " her films
>> since Am?lie have been pretty poor." They've been very non commercial
>> choices for the most part

1999    Venus Beauty Institute    Marie
Triste ? Mourir    Caro
2000    Marry Me    Marie-Ange
The Little Grifters    Anne-Sophie
The Libertine    Julie d'Holbach
Happenstance    Ir?ne
2001    Am?lie    Am?lie Poulain
God Is Great and I'm Not    Mich?le
2002    He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not    Ang?lique
Dirty Pretty Things    Senay Gelik
Pot Luck    Martine
2003    Lost Seamen    Lalla
Not on the Lips    Huguette Verberie
Happy End    Martine
2004    A Very Long Engagement    Mathilde
2005    The Russian Dolls    Martine
2006    The Da Vinci Code    Sophie Neveu
Priceless    Ir?ne
2007    Hunting and Gathering    Camille

Mark William Rabiner