Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 00:58:05 -0800

IMHO, #7 has the most potential, but may be brighten the dog's face a
little to make it clearer? I think this works better in a larger
display so the shadow on the dog's face doesn't hide the expression as
much.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: