Subject: [Leica] Help me choose 3 out of 5
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 18:48:15 +0100

Thanks to all the people who have provided suggestions so far, I really
appreciate it. Too many to mention, you are a great collective to be part of!

I still have not made my final selection, but as the deadline is 15th
January, there is still time. What is clear is that the 3 images will
include one or two from Zaltbommel and one or two from Amsterdam. I am not
too crazy about the Friesland shot even though the guy in the picture is my
best friend.

I personally like the Amsterdam images because they are a bit whimsical and
different from the usual classical shot of 17th century houses along a
canal. And I like the Zaltbommel shots because it does not snow very often
in the Netherlands, so it was quite an event! The image of the Martinus
Nijhoff bridge has the additional advantage that an obscure publishing house
in the UK paid me 50 pounds to use it on the cover of a book of poems by
Martinus Nijhoff earlier this year. Not many of my images are associated
with money ENTERING my bank account, so for that reason alone I am fond of
that one :-)

Once again, thanks for your help, and I will keep you posted on the results.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain