Subject: [Leica] traffic jam !
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 15:22:14 -0800

I despite google in man ways, but gmail is saving my arse when it
comes to the camera mailing lists.

All the threads are collected one subject. Yes, I know, we veer off
from focus-shift to NASA rocket engine design in 3 posts, but at least
visually, it no longer looks daunting. If a subject gets more 3-5
response, you know chances are the topic has shifted...

Anyway, may be give gmail a try.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: