Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Snow
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 23:55:58 -0500

G'day Barney,
I used to do the same, but at least at the moment, I'm of the opinion that
most cityscapes and working environments are best depicted with humans or
human interest. When I went to Paris last year, I wanted to really
concentrate on "people" rather than buildings, and I think it paid off
(see display:

http://www.afirkin.com/PARIS08/index.htm

The more I photograph, the more I'm convinced that to interest "others",
rather than just to remind yourself, that images of those around us
provide the most comment.

Cheers

Alastair (looking down the barrel of a 15 hour flight in 2 hours time)