Subject: [Leica] Ferry Rides
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 08:11:37 +0000

We found we had a couple of hours to spare before our flight back from New
York to the UK one year, so we parked up on the New Jersey side of the river
and caught the Liberty Island Ferry and it was a great trip. We were advised
not to get off because the queues were too long to get back on, so we just
sat there, ate fries and took great photos of the city at sunset. Some of
the best money I have ever spent!

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)