Subject: [Leica] OT question
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:34:21 -0500

Here is an entirely off topic question. At least thinking about the question
will distract us from reviews of the M9. I trust that the infinite wisdom of
the LUG will provide an answer.
President Kennedy said in his inaugural speech, "We choose to go to the moon
and do the other things. Not because they are easy but because they are
hard."
My question is - what are (were) the "other things."
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT question)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] OT question)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] OT question)