Subject: [Leica] Before Photoshop
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:14:41 -0800

Well, in my dayjob, I write compilers, specifically code generators
and optimizers. There are probably fewer than a thousand of us in the
entire world doing that full time professionally :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Replies: Reply from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] Before Photoshop)