Subject: [Leica] Trafalgar Square Climate Camp
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:34:43 -0500

Neil - I agree with Richard's comment.  Looking through the others nearby on
your page, though, I found two that I really liked.  First is this one which
is much in keeping with the eye for detail you've shown in some of your
other postings:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/nbeddoe/NightimeLondon/L1031953.jpg.html

and this one, a nice night street scene. If it were mine, I'd be tempted to
try a tiny bit of fill light in LR to bring up the faces of the guys on the
bike just a bit, though.   It might hurt rather than improve the shot, but
I'd try it just to see what the effect was.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/nbeddoe/NightimeLondon/L1031968.jpg.html

Thanks for the look.

Regards,

Dick