Subject: [Leica] So I was just wondering
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:03:54 -0800 (PST)

At first glance, Sonny, I just saw a bunch of confederate stuff . The flag
on the right took my eye, saw a bunch of old men (mostly) in gray, and I
didn't get much further. Saw the guy pointing, but thought he was pointing
at the guy with the sword, on his left. Since I'm not real enamored with
what the confederate flag stands for, I just moved on.

Now I see the guy is pointing and interacting with an African American
woman, which makes the shot! I guess all the other stuff (including my
emotions) got in the way of what you were trying to show.

Nice catch :-) Wish there was a way to emphasize the ironic interaction
more...
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler