Subject: [Leica] Panoramic Photo
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:16:36 -0000

"Tina Manley" <images at comporium.net> wrote
> How about this for a panoramic photo:

<http://www.youtube.com/user/SteveBloomImages#p/a/u/0/P39ymJEPStg>http://www.youtube.com/user/SteveBloomImages#p/a/u/0/P39ymJEPStgHmmm
 Tina, a curiosity but it doesn't really work for me. Seen this ideabefore
somewhere, but the real problem for me is that unlike a scroll whichtries to
tell a story this one is just a long stitch without any points ofinterest
other than the hotels are pretty decrepit and I'd prefer the Hiltonshown (a
minus three star) to the Spanish (a minus five star) and the factthat the
willowy woman with her hair straightened appears
twice.Douglas_________Douglas BarryBray, Co. WicklowRepublic of Ireland