Subject: [Leica] Any LUGGers in Wolverhampton UK?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 00:39:19 +0100

It probably won't have changed much - probably just more boarded up shops.

Nothing particularly photographic there in the way of shops apart from a
couple of Jessops, but Wolverhampton is a great place to start any trip,
it makes everywhere else look better :-)

Seriously though, there are some nice shorter walks not too far afield
on Cannock Chase.

Quite a bit further away to the northeast is the glorious Debyshire Peak
District, or to the east it's not all that far before you get into
wonderful Wales.

If you really are looking for camera shops, Birmingham is a better bet.
Although if you are very lucky, you might find something interesting if
you root around in charity shops in the rather more upmarket areas of
almost any city.

Cheers
Douglas