Subject: [Leica] Kodak discontinues some chemicals
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:59:58 +1030

This is mostly the discontinuation of some large sizes of chemicals.
The ones that are being dicontinued are the ones with "nosuggested
replacement" or another product as the suggested raplacement.

I don't imagine many labs replensih their D76 anymore, but I imagine
some will miss Microdol-X.  I'll certainly miss Selectol-Soft.

Marty