Subject: [Leica] So I was just wondering
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (Al Crouch)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:32:08 -0600

OK, now we have all gone back and looked at the photo a few more times and
it is tempting to think of other possibilities.    If it were cropped
tightly on the two front marchers, it would still tell an interesting
story.   Here is an African American lady, obviously having a good time at
a parade of make-believe Confederate soldiers.   Given what the Confederacy
stood for (in reputation at least), that might seem out of place.  Maybe
she saw the parade for what it is:  A bunch of guys having fun, not unlike
kids in Spiderman and Superman suits, and a chance for her to wave at some
friends.   Not a bad deal.

What
> the heck do I know about the minds eye and what happens in our
sub-conscious
> mind? I have a hard enough time keeping track with the only one I have!
:-)