Subject: [Leica] Kodak discontinues some chemicals
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:05:52 -0700

Richard Man wrote:
This is why I am staying with Xtol for the moment. I REALLY like the
777 tonality, but a) I will have to find timing for all the films I
use (although I seem to be using only TMY lately) and b) its
ingredient list is unknown and hence the toxicity.

I just noticed a new product from Ilford at my local shop: Ilfosol, a
one-shot ascorbate-based developer.  Has anyone tried it yet?  There's an
Ilfosol pool on Flickr if anyone's curious.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Kodak discontinues some chemicals)