Subject: [Leica] Comparing film & digital
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:13:27 +0500

Lluis - I love questions like this.  I prefer the second one because
of the woman's face right in the middle of the photo, but even more
importantly the expression of intense concentration.  Whereas in the
first the man was dominant, and much less effective.

What camera or lens does not matter.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Comparing film & digital)