Subject: [Leica] First Pix
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:16:58 +0800

Hi Doug,
Thanks for your comments and questions. Much appreciated. Answers (*)
below.

> From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto at earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] First Pix with my
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> Howard Cummer wrote:
>
>> ... the start of my 10,000 hours to get to be competent with it.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/yc48nku
>> http://tinyurl.com/yb57x82
>> http://tinyurl.com/y9jwgd8
>> http://tinyurl.com/yeqsx4p
>> http://tinyurl.com/yedhvqs
>> http://tinyurl.com/yad85uv
>
> Looks like a good start to me.
* Thank you. Coming from the "birdman" the comment is very much
appreciated. :-)

>  I like the lemur's pose and expression, but I'd like to have seen
> more of its tail.

* In looking at the downloads I noted I was concentrating mostly on
getting sharp eyes and not looking at tails and feet. Have vowed to
work on that.

>  In the Crested Boobi photo - I think this bird is also called
> Crowned Crane - the background is rather disturbing, is this chain-
> link fencing?

* Exactly, the fencing around the exotic birds was very disturbing
from a picture point of view. I threw out a lot of pictures for that
very reason. I also need to make notes about the names of the birds -
several people have been kind enough to provide me with some names.

>  Looking forward to seeing more.

* Will do my best.
Cheers
Howard