Subject: [Leica] UK police use anti-terrorism laws to stop photographers -- and so do American ones
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:16:41 +0000

If you think that's bad, welcome to Stasi Britain...

<http://www.bindmans.com/index.php?id=672>

This kind of thing is being reported on an almost daily basis over here -
though this is one of the worst examples of it's kind. A photographer who
has recognised photojournalist credentials is on a wedding shoot and is told
by the police to stop as she is committing an offence.

Steve

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] UK police use anti-terrorism laws to stop photographers -- and so do American ones)
Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] UK police use anti-terrorism laws to stop photographers -- and so do American ones)
In reply to: Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] UK police use anti-terrorism laws to stop photographers -- and so do American ones)