Subject: [Leica] UK police use anti-terrorism laws to stop photographers -- and so do American ones
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:08:53 -0500

> Kyle -- Same thing happened to me while I was shooting sunsets over
> Lake Erie from a pier in Sandusky, OH.  Davis-Bessie Nuclear Plant was
> just west of what I was shooting and not even in my what I was
> shooting, but I got scolded by a security cop.  Ironically, a bird
> sanctuary lies adjacent to the plant and I have taken many bird photos
> there with never an issue.  I really wonder what the legality is of
> these kinds of arbitrary rules?  My guess is they would fall apart if
> challenged in court (though I don't have the time or money to press
> the issue).
>
> Rob

I shot this in the Sand Dunes of Indiana July 06
http://rabinergroup.com/EastWest/images/EW060630_133930.jpg

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] UK police use anti-terrorism laws to stop photographers -- and so do American ones)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] UK police use anti-terrorism laws to stop photographers -- and so do American ones)