Subject: [Leica] IMG Frankfurt
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:35:23 -0000

"Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr at gmail.com> wrote

> from Louisiana, the sights and smells.   A really crisp cold day still
> makes
> me think of Brats grilling on charcoal. ;-)

Thanks Sonny, Ric, Nathan, Geoff, Lluis and Jim for your comments. And yes,
Frankfurt is Brat-astic. I was all brat-ted out after it.
By the way Geoff, I wanted to catch her face and waited for her to turn as
the tram arrived. The problem with that little Oly SP320 is the shutter lag
and you never quite get what you want. As soon as she saw the camera she
swivelled away again so I was lucky in judging the lag timing on this
occasion.

I'll probably have to get a G11 as I seem to drop the compacts more than the
bigger cameras and wouldn't want to see a shattered Leica X1 at my feet!

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow