Subject: [Leica] Mac on a netbook
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:03:54 -0500

> I bought a Macbook air in a fit of extravagance when I got a new client...
> It really was excessively expensive, but I use it a -lot-. When travelling
> it,
> and a small USB drive, are all I need to carry. The big advantage is the
> screen. it is about 400 billion times better than any netbook I have
> seen...
>
> Frank

I was sitting next to a real cute high school girl the night before during
the snow blizzard at Starbucks when was doing to town on her macbook thin
and a Holiday Latte.
Impressed me.
But I didn't say anything.

>From the edge I saw the thing really did have all kinds of ports. And they
seemed normal enough.

She was typing a paper she had first written out in longhand in red ink.

A netbook you cant really wail on the typing end.
But the thin Mac is small on the short end. Not the big end.
Big.
But light.
As they get more powerful they will be more and more popular for more things
than typing.

I use all my fingered when I type. So I like a nice keyboard which is full
size. And I have big hands.

Mark William Rabiner