Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2009 #50 (link fixed)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:59:52 -0600

Dang it, sorry for the multiples... Argh!!!!

See the new picture
here<http://www.david-keenan.com/displayimage.php?album=52&pos=0>.

Don't how I missed this but another of my PAW pictures, this
one<http://www.david-keenan.com/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=1>,
appeared in the *Black & White Magazine* *2009 Single Image Contest* issue.
This one was a Silver award winner meaning it was selected in second place
for its category.

I need to look at these magazines more closely... (same with my e-mails
before sending them...)

Thanks for looking.

(*) Picture A Week
.
Dave.

PS. New look web site coming soon!

--
2009 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com

"It is far better to travel in hope than to actually arrive."