Subject: [Leica] IMG: Silk Purse
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:14:21 +1000

Doug pretty clearly that works fine. As always with Ps there are multiple
ways to achieve the same end. I don't recall which features were introduced
with which versions, but nowadays its much easier. Masks are your
friends and you can use colour range to define your selection for
example.Tools like quick select are awfully good as well. Better even if you
use tools like targetted adjustments on a Raw file

Dare I suggest that you have had your money's worth from Ps6 ;-) Look for a
deal on CS4, you owe yourself.
Sorry, you knew that would be my suggestion, didn't you? ;-)