Subject: [Leica] IMG: 1929 Gulf Hawk Seen in 1972
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:59:40 -0600

Hi Ira,

After discussion of trips made almost 40 years ago with my wife, whose
memory is much better than mine, we concur that it could very well have been
the Wings and Wheels Museum in Santee, SC.  We combined trips to AAU track
meets with visits to all of the forts, museums, and battlefields in the
Southeast US, and, for me, the trips all run together in my mind.  There was
at one time a similar museum near Daytona, but I'm sure things have changed
a  lot since then.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA