Subject: [Leica] A Zappa Band added to Rock collection
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 22:18:05 +0100

I will have to do some archeological expedition through my files! I
thought I had scanned a couple of slides recently, but I an't seem to
find them! :-( Probably on one of the many hard drives on my
overcrowded desk! As soon as I find them... I also found some Captain
Beefheart and other cool stuff... I have to scan those too.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 15 d?c. 09 ? 21:23, Ric Carter a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] A Zappa Band added to Rock collection)
Message from tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] A Zappa Band added to Rock collection)
Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] A Zappa Band added to Rock collection)