Subject: [Leica] Police interference with photographers
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 22:42:29 +0100

Me, yes. Last time I was in N.Y. (in 2005), more or less I was on the
7th Ave / 33 St. I was photographing the street and a man, absolutely
very polite and well dressed said me "excuse me, I'm of security, what
are you photographing?".

I've explained him without any other problem.

Saludos
Lluis

El 15/12/2009, a las 2:05, Lawrence Zeitlin escribi?: