Subject: [Leica] OT - Prostate update
From: DLawrence at fkp.com (Don Lawrence)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:42:55 -0600

Those of you around a year ago may remember my posts concerning my diagnosis
of prostate cancer.

One year ago today, I went under the Da Vinci Robot for surgery at M.D.
Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.
The result: Cancer free with undetectable PSA levels!
With a history of aggressive Prostate CA running in my family, and with no
unanticipated consequences, I can say that I feel like I dodged a bullet.
And I have many friends and family members to thank for support.
Several members of the LUG reached out to me with personal stories which
helped me come to a decision on a treatment path.
Thanks to each you who did. If any of you ever end up in a similar
situation, and find yourself with a difficult decision to make, I would be
happy to share more of my experience.

Thanks
Don Lawrence

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] OT - Prostate update)