Subject: [Leica] NYTimes.com: The Do-It-Yourself Economy
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:39:54 -0500

Well, I had different goals when classes were over.  I'd had enough
frustration for the day and did sound effects and ran the board at the
school's FM station, WNYE.  It styled itself as the "High School of the
Air."  I took part in a whole slew of radio shows dramatizing various
moments in American History.

Regards,

Dick