Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lunch guest casual portrait
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:09:57 +1000

I was following some posted thoughts on food that started from Sonny's
voluptuous decadent New Orleans breakfast. Others spoke poetically about
special porridge and Tina offered some Southern hospitality involving ham
and grits, I think.
I just shot this to share. This is our fellow Queenslander who is our guest
for lunch. I believe that his mistress from France may be arriving soon as
well
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/n/mc.jpg.html

--
Cheers