Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2009: Nathan uses flash!!! Don't miss it, it is the first time in years!!!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:04:37 +0100

Two English guys at my office organize a Christmas quiz every year, held at
The Place, a bar conveniently close to my home. Given the international
nature of our office, we organize teams based on nationality, with smaller
countries creating regional groupings (thus, there was a Scandinavian team,
a Baltic one, a Polish one, as well as a team of teachers from the European
school and assorted other motley groupings). Since my M8 is still in Solms,
I took the E3 instead; and since I do not have any fast lenses for it, I
resorted to GULP flash (the built-in one of course, I could never dream of
spending money on one of those contraptions). Here is one of the acceptable
pics:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#743045396_AcUb3-O-LB

More here, but chosen mainly for social interest than for photo quality:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=211180&id=1226811003&l=5850ecb95b

Note the names of the teams--Terviseks means "Cheers" in Estonian. The
Polish team of which I was a member this year was called Los PoLocos.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu