Subject: [Leica] I wish the LUG was a harsher place. (Long Ramble)
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 01:37:02 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I agree. I've though there was too much praise almost to the point of
sycophancy for what may be ordinary or less-than photos. I usually just
mutter things to myself or ask my non-LUG friends if I'm off-base about my
thoughts on composition, lighting, exposure, subject matter, context,
general interest. When I have offered some critique that was less than
praise in the past, I've been scorned for it. So now i rarely participate at
all. Whatever.
Phil Forrest