Subject: [Leica] November Sunset in Salou
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:11:26 -0500

Yes, it's not only beautiful but there's alot going on, too, with a couple
walking quietly in the pretty setting and the warmth of the sunset
contrasted with the cold blueish light of the sign and the horror in the
girl's face on the sign.  I like the discrete placement of the lamp globe
behind the palm frond, too.  The light itself seems necessary to the
composition but putting it behind the frond keeps it from being distracting.

Regards,

Dick