Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Orleans and MS weddings plus some iHolga fun
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:08:09 +1000

Your normal solid, successful commercial work with all of your vital
standard shots done well. I have to sample as the thumbnails are too tiny
and 200+ pics means only the customers will look at everything I think.
Four review modules:
Not sure why that concrete and girder bridge is in there!
The bride's dress hanging from wardrobe misses being great for me. Tough
light with darker at the top and the overall yellow is not my favourite.
Some of that is in post?
Can't believe that you did a product placement and got your iHolga in one
shot with the ring ;-)

 My favourite standard shot you do is the full length of the bride with
train spread behind. *Tr?s elegant* .
The delightful interiors in the second set are a huge bonus. That ceiling is
like the Sistine Chapel.
Dad dancing with bride has caught wonderful emotion

Sorry I still don't get the fascination with Holgas or the film or i kind.
Sometimes the images work despite the technical quality but I seldom see any
that I think work because of it.

On this oatmeal fetish, you are putting maple syrup AND sugar on there?
Sheesh, why not just pour the porridge into the sugar bowl!
Leave the milk out of your tea as well ;-)