Subject: [Leica] Leica User Forum book - update
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:30:24 +0000

Tina

Thanks you for the donation, but please try and find the time to select and
submit some photographs. So far the project has raised over 3000 GBP - which
has to be a good rather than a bad thing.

I'll pass on your feelings about the end of December deadline to the others
involved in the book as you're not the first person to find the end of
December a bit of a tight fit with their schedule.

Steve

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Leica User Forum book - update)