Subject: [Leica] IMG: Compressor Unit 1986
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:45:52 -0600

Jim,
Do not assume that you're "the only one who cares for it."
I look at every image post.
When I saw this one from you I thought:
fascinating machinery
solid asymmetrical composition
and
neat story.

Just didn't feel those thoughts merited typing;
as I assume from what you wrote
that you too find the machinery fascinating
and lived your neat story;
and probably also knew it was a well balanced composition.

;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com