Subject: [Leica] Levels of critique
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:26:33 -0800

Doug Herr offered:
>>> I'd welcome this for my own photos and would gladly try to provide this
> sort of critique for others when desired.<<<,,

Doug mon ami,
Look, first of all, there isn't anyone and I mean "any one on this list" who
qualifies to give an educated critique of your wild life photography! An
impossible task!

There is you and there isn't anybody else in the building or on the playing
field with the skills and qualifications to even contemplate critiquing your
abilities as a natural life photographer! You have the overall talent to
make honest critiques of other's photographs. But few have the capabilities
to critque yours!
cheers,
ted