Subject: [Leica] doug herr, check out photograph # 11
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:44:32 -0500

#11 was a pretty dramatic photo, but I like #22 also for its macabre
ominousness. Every last lion sizing up the tusker while casually lapping
water.

Wonderful black humor. Reminds me of a Gary Larson "Far Side" cartoon, many
of which anthropomorphize animals, elephants being favorite characters and
predation a popular topic. The animals often have working-guy and
suburban-housewife names.

Shall we have a caption-writing contest?
"Murray, you circle around around to the left, Blanche goes right, and the
rest of us just keep eye contact with the big guy..."

?howard

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] doug herr, check out photograph # 11)