Subject: [Leica] IMG: First snow in Hannover
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 09:08:33 +1000

In the spirit of more detailed critiques I must comment.
The impression that you have, Jim is from the prominent posts of course but
actually they are not vertical in the ground. In fact it it needs to go
CLOCKWISE a little for true vertical ;-) (see the suspended wind chimes
hanging from one post!)
The snow hasn't retained any texture at all and of course this is a classic
exposure challenge and really white balance sensitive.
I guess that it's good oatmeal eating weather ;-) ;-) I think I'll stick to
sunshine, barbecue, beer and swimming pools.