Subject: [Leica] British Journal of Photography on the M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 16:57:10 -0500

> nice image.
>
> Though, why does the girl have a Mercedes-Benz logo on her left cheek?
> Oh, she was trying to draw a peace sign, but got confused by the mirror!
>
> -rei
>

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>>> Leica Camera Facebook group posted this link:
>>>
>>> http://www.bjp-online.com/public/showPage.html?page=872032
>>>
>>> Nothing very new here, gripes about cost and flexibility and low-light
>>> performance versus Canons, but likes the camera anyway, "despite
>>> logic."  Also, reviewer hates the M8.
>>>
>>> -rei
>>>

>> He shot this:
>> http://www.lightstalkers.org/images/show/269608
>> I think he's very ok.
>> Name is Edmond Terakopian.
>>

>> Mark William Rabiner

What I'm seeing is profound commitment;
framed by great beauty;
I find it really quite startling. If I ever get a shot half that good in my
whole life I'll be happy.

The women shows no awareness of her great beauty.
All she knows is the need for peace on the planet.
This kind of thing really gets me.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] British Journal of Photography on the M9)