Subject: [Leica] M9 Internal IR-Cut filter make the camera fragile to use?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:20:18 -0500

> I have the M9 but my 21 is the Elmarit 21/2.8.  Would that do?  I
> also have the Voigtlander 12mm that I've used on my M8s and M9 with
> no problems.  I'll see if I can find some samples.  The 12mm is in
> the city and I'm at the farm today.  I have the M9 and 21 here.
>
> Tina

I'm planning on using both my 21/2.8 and the 12 on my M9 extensively when I
get one. I'm sure both will work wonderfully.

I was going to make a joke about Tina having her glass in two  different
locals but then I realized that I have my glass also in two different
locals. So I could ask myself how such a crazy thing could be possible.
Half my glass is on the left coast.
And I'm on the right.
Go figure.!
Just in case I need a cache in Chicago or St. Louis.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M9 Internal IR-Cut filter make the camera fragile to use?)