Subject: [Leica] IMG: Zuerich - St. Peter Kirche
From: styx at me.com (Ruediger Merz)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:11:56 +0100

Thanks Howard.

The only filter I've used was the UV/IR for the M8. Everything else is
software. A polarizer would be not such a good idea, because as you already
mentioned, it would take the reflection in the water away. Which are, in my
opinion, as important as the clouds. With a film camera I would have used a
red filter.

Rudy
---
Website: http://www.avianart.com