Subject: [Leica] A tad noncommittal X1 review
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:45:16 -0500

> But it will not be used to take pictures unless the issues identified in
> the
> review are addressed...slow AF couple with impossible MF--would you put up
> with it just because there is a red dot? I would not, certainly not at the
> price being asked.
>
> Nathan

Yes like the irreconcilable buffer problems with the M9 we read about two
weeks ago.
Read the last review on that from from two days ago.
Just set it at compressed and it works perfectly not with the added jpeg.

Leica is not going to come out with a camera which doesn't work.
They've not gotten all of a sudden real stupid.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] A tad noncommittal X1 review)